Michael Hits $2K MRR in 2 Months with Productized Service for Podcasting
Table of Contents
- Tell us about your product and what inspired you to start it?
- How long did it take you to acquire your first 50 customers, and what was your growth strategy?
- Which technology stack are you using and what challenges and limitations does it pose?
- What are some of the most essential tools that you use for your business?
- What have been some of the biggest insights you've gained since starting your entrepreneurial journey?
- Your recommended books/podcasts/newsletters etc.:
We offer unlimited podcast post production (audio/video editing) on a subscription basis. It's a productized version of my last business's most popular product, Callforcontent.com
We're just under 10 customers, 2 knew me and reached out - the rest are from Twitter DMs at this point. We'll start advertising after we get our next (and 10th) customer.
We use Webflow+ClickUp at the moment, but we'll be moving to airtable and Softr when we move to self service. Webflow is a bit overpriced for how we use it now, and Airtable/Softr are design limited.
Descript is our main editing program, though we switch to pro-tools for the tricky stuff. ClickUp and Google Sheets keep us organized.
What have been some of the biggest insights you've gained since starting your entrepreneurial journey?
90% of the battle is just repeating the action that makes you money, even when it's boring.
Farnam StreetGrow & ConvertTraction (both books)