Rishabh Garg Made $6k in Two Months from Affiliate Corner After Launching in 2022
Table of Contents
- Tell us about your product and what inspired you to start it?
- How long did it take you to acquire your first 50 customers, and what was your growth strategy?
- Which technology stack are you using and what challenges and limitations does it pose?
- What are some of the most essential tools that you use for your business?
- What have been some of the biggest insights you've gained since starting your entrepreneurial journey?
- Your recommended books/podcasts/newsletters etc.:
- What other products are you working on? (if any)
Rishabh Garg is the founder of Affiliate Corner - One stop solution to select the best affiliate program and niche for affiliate marketers.
Affiliate Corner is a one-stop solution for affiliate marketers where they can look for and select the best affiliate program and niche using our large and ever-growing database. We've more than 1400+ affiliate programs with 18+ data points and 60+ niches.
What made us start it: Tejas being an Affiliate marketer for more than the last 3 years has faced this problem continuously of a single solution where he can find the best affiliate program to start promoting and that's when it clicked and we planned to build it as there is nothing like that in the market yet.
It took us 7 days or so.
We got a lot of good responses from some of the Facebook groups and communities around SaaS and affiliate marketing.
We're using React and Nextjs on the front-end. And Nodejs on the backend.
Not facing any challenges/limitations yet.
Slack: for communication.
Taskade: for product management.
ParityDeals: to enable purchasing power parity
Gumroad: Payment processor
Clarity from Microsoft for analytics and recordings.
What have been some of the biggest insights you've gained since starting your entrepreneurial journey?
- Building product is easy. Getting customers and doing marketing is hard.
- Launch traffic and revenue is good in the short term but not sustainable in long term. Think long-term.
- Validate fast.
- Always be in touch with your customers, Embed yourself where they're, and keep listening to them, their problems, and what they want.
Recommended podcast: My first million podcast by Sam and Shaan
Product 1: Tweetflick.com. Users: 700+ Revenue:0. Got acquired by an Googler in the pre-revenue stage.
Product 2: MicroSaaS.one. Was the #5th product of the day with more than 600+ votes.