Kirill Got 100+ Customers for MetaSurvey During Sumo Day
Table of Contents
- Tell us about your product and what inspired you to start it?
- How long did it take you to acquire your first 50 customers, and what was your growth strategy?
- Which technology stack are you using and what challenges and limitations does it pose?
- What are some of the most essential tools that you use for your business?
- What have been some of the biggest insights you've gained since starting your entrepreneurial journey?
- Your recommended books/podcasts/newsletters etc.:
- What other products are you working on?
MetaSurvey turns boring surveys into an interactive feedback tool using the swiping feature.
The product idea was born during the indie hackathon, and the MVP was made for the weekend! We pushed it to the ProductHunt and IndieHackers community to get early adopters and continued to improve the product thanks to our customers' feedback
We've got the first 50 customers on a launch day! Today MetaSurvey has 1,000+ active customers around the world. Recently we launched our product on AppSumo and got 100+ customers during Sumo Day, it was amazing
We work hard to retain existing customers, not acquire new ones. We listen to them, ship their requests, and give them brilliant support. So our existing customers stay with us for a long time and spread the word out.
We use Chatra as an in-app chat to be closer to our customers and be ready to answer their questions. To track UX problems we use Fullstory.
To cover all things to be done we use Notion. Mailerlite helps us make simple email campaigns. Figma helps my UI\UX co-founder create brilliant UI!
What have been some of the biggest insights you've gained since starting your entrepreneurial journey?
It doesn't matter what you build if you can't sell it.
I like real stories so I often spend my time watching other founders' stories on YouTube and reading IndieHackers posts. I've also followed like-minded people on Twitter to stay tuned. Track other products on ProductHunt.
This youtube video inspires me on one rainy day - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIqh3AfITdQ
I've also started a product that helps automatically deliver reviews from any trusted review platforms and social media to the website using an interactive wall of love. It could be the part of MetaSurvey or stay independent product.Details here - https://twitter.com/wally_website